GE Ethernet CAT-5E Patch Cable (25 ft)
University wireless networks rarely work in your dorm room so you need a patch cable to have reliable internet access! Check your dorm room layout to decide what length you need...or pick up a 14' and 25' patch cable so you are always covered in case you change your furniture layout.
- Connects Ethernet wall jack, patch panel or hub to PC
- Supports speeds up to 1000 Mbps
- Snagless construction
- For Ethernet or token ring applications
- 25 ft
Need additional information about this product or our dorm supplies store prior to buying your dorm stuff? Just contact our Dorm Smart team at 1-877-616-DORM (3676).
Because DormSmart.com wants to be your #1 choice in dorm stores, our dorm company pledges to always...
- Balance quality, affordability, function and style to provide college bound students with a selection of smart dorm supplies that will extend beyond dorm life versus cheap dorm supplies;
- Provide the best customer service experience, a friendly, informed and responsive team able to assist college bound students in making the right dorm choices to successfully transition from home to dorm… the dorm buys essential for small space living; and
- Become the best source of information about dorm space living via our award winning blog, Dorm411.com... topics include product reviews, dorm safe appliances, dorm organization, dorm decorating ideas and more!
At DormSmart.com, we do our best to display product images with the most accurate color possible for our shoppers. However, due to differences in computer monitors, variations in color may occur between the actual product and your screen.