Modern Times Sinclair Summer Night Rug by Milliken
Our frieze style Modern Times Sinclair Summer Night Rug by Milliken is the perfect rug to cover your dorm room floor while accenting your dorm room decor! This dorm rugs tufted construction is durable while providing a rich look and feel. Even better, Milliken rugs are stain resistant, odor resistant, mildew resistant and come with a 5 year wear warranty making them the perfect decorative rug for your college dorm room, campus, or off campus apartment.
Modern Times Sinclair Summer Night Rug by Milliken features:
- Multi-color Frieze Style with Border
- 100% Nylon Pile Fiber for Premium Performance
- High Twist Durability - Above Industry Standard
- Available in Multiple Sizes
- Treated with Milliguard Stain Resistance to Reduce Soil Accumulation & Make Removal Easier
- Made with Premium Dyes to Reduce Fading & Ensure Long-Lasting Beauty
- Alphasan Antimicrobial Treatment Makes Rug Mildew Resistant & Odor Resistant
- Eco-friendly Tractionback High-Friction Coating Keeps Rug in Place
- 5 Year Wear Warranty
- Made in the USA
Modern Times Sinclair Summer Night Rug by Milliken Sizes include:
- 2' 8" x 3' 10"
- 3' 10" x 5' 4"
- 5' 4" x 7' 8"
- 7' 8" x 10' 9"
- 2' 1" x 7' 8" Runner
What is frieze style rug? Fibers in a frieze style rug twist slightly to create an informal look which covers a multitude of sins. For this reason, frieze style rugs are sometimes recommended for high traffic areas such as dorm rooms, as they will not show footprints and dirt as much as other styles of rugs. Often times variegated yarn is used to add more texture and color to the carpet; meaning, the pile may be flecked with lighter and darker shades of color to make the rug more visually interesting. Nylon is the typical fiber of choice for a frieze style rug.
At DormSmart.com, we do our best to display product images with the most accurate color possible for our shoppers. However, due to differences in computer monitors, variations in color may occur between the actual product and your screen.