Rhino Indestructo Travel Trunk - Extra Large with Removable Wheels
Best Travel Trunk or Shipping Container For College Students, Campers & Military Troops
The high-tech American Made Rhino Indestructo Travel Trunk is engineered with one purpose in mind for students: to withstand the abuse of airline baggage handlers and shipping companies. It is constructed of lightweight, yet extremely durable components. NOTE: This trunk does not meet airline maximum size restrictions and measures – 35" x 19" x 16" or 70" linear inches so students will incur an additional handling fee. However, when you need an extra large indestructible travel trunk to haul all your stuff to college, boarding school, or camp, this is an ideal choice. It comes as you see it – including Rhino’s specially designed, easy to use removable wheels.
The outer shell of the Rhino Indestructo Travel Trunk is constructed of RhinoTech, a very strong, water resistant, crack proof fiber composite which saves weight while still providing superior protection. The RhinoTech is finished with an attractive satin clear coat and is laminated over Russian Birch hardwood plywood. The combination of these two components provides structural integrity along with excellent rigidity and impact protection no matter how poorly it is handled. Combine Rhino’s proprietary heavy gauge polymer extrusions and overbuilt hardware and you have a trunk that will provide a lifetime of service. Like all cases and luggage, these trunks will show scratches and wear as they get used. This is normal and will not affect their usability.
Rhino Indestructo Travel Trunk Extra Large Features include:
- Constructed of RhinoTech, a very strong, water resistant, crack proof fiber composite
- Removable Wheels
- Steel Handles with Foam Padded Grips
- Recessed Hardware Essential for Airline Travel
- Black Satin Finish
- Ship with FedEx, UPS, Airplane or Train
Rhino Indestructo Travel Trunk Extra Large specifications:
- Exterior: 35" L x 19" W x 16" H
- ATA Length: 70 Linear Inches (Exceeds Airline’s Checked Baggage Regulations)
- Capacity: 6.16 Cubic Feet
- Weight: 27 lbs
Important Information About Airline Travel:
This trunks exceeds the airline’s checked baggage regulations of 62 linear inches. Students need to check with airline for additional cost to ship.
About Our Rhino Indestructo Travel Trunks Made in USA:
- Exterior constructed of RhinoTech high-impact fiber composite laminated over Russian Birch hardwood plywood.
- Satin clear-coated Black.
- Strong hand-crafted construction using advanced aviation rivet technology.
- Steel aircraft style rivets are used to ensure durability. The rivets are slightly exposed on the inside (about 1/16th”). This is done intentionally to provide maximum holding strength for the exterior hardware. The rivets are not sharp and will not catch on clothing.
- Ultra heavy duty proprietary zinc plated steel latches, hinges and hardware.
- Lockable zinc plated steel trunk lock has a loop for attaching a TSA lock.
- Tight fitting heavy gauge polymer tongue and groove lid to base closure to keep out moisture, dirt, insects, odors, etc…
- Heavy gauge polymer edge protection.
- Steel handles with foam padded grips.
- Each Rhino Indestructo Travel Trunk comes with 2 nickel plated steel universal wheel adapter plates already mounted on the side of the trunk. This allows you to easily add or remove Rhino’s specially designed 200 pound rated wheels to your trunk anytime you want, anywhere you want in a matter of seconds. They’re extremely easy to use! No tools are needed, nor does the trunk need to be lifted to install them. Best of all, these advanced design wheels do not add any extra height to the trunk. Even with the wheels on, the trunk is stackable. The wheels come with this trunk at no extra charge.
- Lifetime warranty – free non-cosmetic repairs for the life of the trunk (customer is responsible for shipping charges to the factory and back).
- American craftsmanship – Proudly Made in the USA!
At DormSmart.com, we do our best to display product images with the most accurate color possible for our shoppers. However, due to differences in computer monitors, variations in color may occur between the actual product and your screen.