William & Mary College Griffins Charcoal X-Grill
The William & Mary College Griffins X-Grill is the folding portable charcoal BBQ grill with a slim line design. Compact and easy to assemble, the X-Grill provides grilling on the go. The X-Grill includes a grilling surface of 203.5 sq. in, 1 electro-plated iron barbecue grill, 1 chrome-plated tri-fold cooking grate (18.5 in. x 11 in.) and 1 charcoal grate (all stored conveniently inside the folded grill), and 1 durable 600D polyester carrying tote. So why be confined to your backyard? With the X-Grill, you can take the BBQ wherever you want to go!
Important Dorm Safety Notice:
- NEVER STORE OR USE FLAMMABLE PRODUCTS IN OR NEAR YOUR DORM ROOM OR RESIDENCE HALL such as propane, charcoal, lighter fluid, matches, or lighters. While we believe in every student's right to tailgate, make new friends, and support their team, students must tailgate responsibly. So purchase just enough charcoal or propane to use in a University Designated Tailgating Area for that one event then properly dispose of the waste before stowing away your "cooled down" portable grill! Always follow your University or College Policy regarding tailgating (know where ... how... or if... you may store tailgating supplies on campus).
William & Mary College Griffins Charcoal X-Grill Includes:
- 1 Electro-plated Iron Barbecue Grill
- 1 Chrome-plated Tri-fold Cooking Grate (18.5 in. x 11 in.)
- 1 - Black 600D polyester Carrying Tote
- 1 Assembly Instructions
- Grilling Surface: 203.5 Sq Inches
- Dimensions Flat: 19.125" x 19.625" x 1.25"
- Dimensions Opened: 19.125" x 12.25" x 16"
- Decoration: Digital Print
Commonly referred to as tailgating grill, portable grill, compact grill, charcoal grill, grill with college logo.
At DormSmart.com, we do our best to display product images with the most accurate color possible for our shoppers. However, due to differences in computer monitors, variations in color may occur between the actual product and your screen.