Safety and Security Supplies for College
Feeling comfortable in your dorm room and safe on the college campus is a top priority for you, the school, and your family. So do yourself a favor and always take your personal safety and dorm room security seriously to minimize risk. DormSmart offers an assortment of safety and security supplies for college campus living.
Common sense campus safety tips
- Lock your dorm room door at all times;
- Lock up and insure your valuables;
- Carry a compact flashlight, personal alarm & cell phone;
- Travel in groups;
- Stay in well lit areas;
- Call campus security for an escort when in dark or isolated areas; and
- Always report any suspicious behavior.
Prior to purchasing personal safety supplies check with your school housing officials. Never carry pepper spray onto campus without your school's approval.