California State Flag Polar Insulated 24 oz Water Bottle
Combining the thermal properties of an insulated vacuum bottle with the lightweight, flexible features of a plastic bottle, the California State Flag Polar Insulated 24 oz Water Bottle is the ideal choice for active people. Simply fill with liquid and ice and hit the trail. For even longer cooling power, fill your Polar Bottle and store it in the freezer before use. Either way, it will keep liquids cold twice as long as conventional water bottles.
California State Flag Polar Insulated 24 oz Water Bottle features:
- Double-wall construction: a thermal barrier of air keeps heat out and cold in.
- Foil layer reflects solar rays for additional thermal protection.
- Constructed of low density polyethylene (LDPE #4): a durable, lightweight and FDA food grade approved material which complies with the Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008 (CPSIA) as well as California Proposition 65.
- Unlike many bottles, Polar Bottles do not contain Bisphenol-A (BPA) or Phthalates.
- Fits standard bicycle water bottle cages
- Removable carrying strap so you can “take the bear” everywhere.
- Wide mouth allows ice cubes easily into the bottle and makes cleaning easy.
- Urethane drinking valve is removable for cleaning.
- As disposable water bottles are a serious landfill and recycling issue, Polar Bottle provides a practical and environmentally friendly alternative.
- Dishwasher and freezer safe.
- Made in the USA.
Polar Insulated 24 oz Water Bottle Specs:
MONOGRAM BOTTLE NOTICE: Monogram bottles are NOT returnable!
- Fluid Capacity: 24 ounce
- Bottle Weight: 144 grams
- Height: 10.5 inches
- Diameter: 2.95 inches
At DormSmart.com, we do our best to display product images with the most accurate color possible for our shoppers. However, due to differences in computer monitors, variations in color may occur between the actual product and your screen.