Morning Jo Coffee Single Serve Cups (K-Cup® Brewers)
Single Serve Cups, SingleCup Jo is made for use in Keurig K-Cup Type Brewers, Hamilton Beach FlexBrew Commercial Coffeemakers, and others. Morning Jo Coffee is a Medium Roast, Pure 100 Percent Arabica Coffee, No Additives, USDA Certified Organic, Organic Breakfast Blend Coffee, Gourmet Coffee from the Jo Coffee Collection.
PROFESSIONAL CUPPING NOTES: MEDIUM ROAST | APRICOT | HONEY | CRISP LEMON | CLEAN FINISH (NO ADDITIVES)
Morning Jo Coffee Single Serve Cups (K-Cup® Brewers) features:
- Eco-friendly Filter Cup Technology Provides Superior Brewing Extraction. No plastic cup taste or landfill!
- Single Serve Cups
- Delivered in cartons of 12 Single Serve Cups
- Choose from 36, 72, or 108 single cup packages.
- Compatible with most Keurig K-Cup® type brewers except Keurig Vue, Rivo or 2.0
- Manufactured by Jo Coffee
Please note because they are a food item, for safety reasons coffee products are NOT refundable.
About Jo Coffee:
- Jo Coffee purchases only from the top 2% of all Arabica raw coffee worldwide through direct sourcing and through the dedicated team of cupping experts from Cafe Imports and Royal Coffee New York. Before their specialty beans are even purchased, they have passed the expert analysis and cupping tastes of Jo Coffee's team of experts. We strive for coffee perfection in every hand-crafted artisan roast.
- While Jo Coffee is proud to offer USDA Certified Organic Coffee, Fair Trade Certified, NON-GMO Coffee, they recognize and give honor to the many small coffee growers around the planet who simply cannot afford expensive certification. To reject these valuable farmers would go against the values Jo Coffee holds dearly.
- K-Cup® and Keurig® are registered trademarks of Keurig, Inc. and neither Jo Coffee nor DormSmart.com is affiliated with Keurig, Inc.
At DormSmart.com, we do our best to display product images with the most accurate color possible for our shoppers. However, due to differences in computer monitors, variations in color may occur between the actual product and your screen.