Northwestern Wildcats Manta Sun Shelter Grey Black by Picnic Time
The Northwestern Wildcats Manta Sun Shelter Grey Black is portable and compact to protect you from the sun and elements. Designed to set up in seconds, this open-front tent can be used wherever you might need protection against the sun or wind and has a UPF 50+ rating. It also has a built-in floor to act as barrier to the sand, hot cement, or wet grass. A zippered mesh window allows cross-ventilation. Bring the Manta tailgating, to the beach, the park, or the lake. You'll be glad you did!
Northwestern Wildcats Manta Sun Shelter Grey Black by Picnic Time features:
- UPF 50+ sun protection rating
- Easy set-up and take-down
- Folds in on itself with a few turns of the wrist and it’s ready to be stored away
- Double-zippered mesh window
- Lightweight polyester shell and fiberglass "wire" frame
- Eight metal stakes and tie-down cords to keep tent anchored
- Convenient storage/carry bag with shoulder strap
- Color: Grey and Black
Manta Sun Shelter Dimensions:
- Folded Flat for Storage = 31.5" Diameter x 1.5" H
- Open Position = 86.6" L x 47.25" W x 39.37" H
At DormSmart.com, we do our best to display product images with the most accurate color possible for our shoppers. However, due to differences in computer monitors, variations in color may occur between the actual product and your screen.