Rhino Trunk Anchoring Cable System
Our trunk anchoring cable system is designed to be used with Rhino Brand Trunks. This is perfect for college dorm situations where the student is worried about someone carrying off his or her trunk.
The Anchor cable system securely tethers the trunk to any fixed object such as a bed, desk, loft or pillar. An eye bolt is installed in the back of the trunk for running the cable through. Included in the kit is a Masterlock Python 1/4 inch × 6' cable and lock. When not using the cable, you can remove the eye bolt and plug the hole with a provided steel hole plug.
This system is easy to use and will provide the extra peace of mind and security in any dorm or similar environment.
- Patented adjustable locking mechanism holds cable tight at any position for perfect fit.
- 6 foot (1.8m) adjustable cable for application flexibility.
- 1/4 inch (5mm) braided steel cable for superior cut resistance. Vinyl coated for superior weather and scratch resistance.
- Cable end threads through places other cables cannot.
- 4-pin cylinder for superior pick resistance.
- Rust resistant lock.
- Velcro strap holds excess cable for compact storage.
- Color: Silver and black.
- Steel eye bolt (removable), washers, wing nut, steel plug screw.
Fits all Rhino Trunks: Cube, Small, Medium, Large, XL, XXL, Jumbo and Super Jumbo
At DormSmart.com, we do our best to display product images with the most accurate color possible for our shoppers. However, due to differences in computer monitors, variations in color may occur between the actual product and your screen.